Chubb Access Card
When ordering from Easy Badges, these HID 0008D proximity cards will be programmed to your specifications making them compatible with your access control system. The standard and most popular HID format is the 26 bit format: H10301. Most door access control systems use this format, but not all. You will need the Format, Facility Code, and Card Range for ordering new cards. If you are unsure of your programming details, your previous orders information can be found on the HID box your cards came in. If you don’t have the old box handy, email us for a test card so we can determine the programming needed. If you need cards that are not the popular 26 bit H10301 format, call or email us. If it is, your facility code and ID card range information can be added to the “Order Notes” on the checkout page. Make sure not to order a duplicate card range number.
This key is Snap and Send compatible which uses the serial number printed on the back of the key to make fully functional cloned copies. However, if the serial number has worn off, we suggest using our Pick and Drop service.
Discount per Quantity
|Price||د.إ 50.00||د.إ 42.50||د.إ 33.34|
- All proximity cards are programmed on the 125 kHz proximity frequency. If they are another frequency, they are likely a Smartcard or another type of credential.
- The most common proximity format is 26-bit H10301. There are also a variety of other formats. Contact sales if you are unsure of your required programming information.
- HID 0008D ISOProx II prox cards are printable on standard desktop ID card printers.
- CR80. Standard credit card size. 2.125″ x 3.370″ x 0.030″
- *Snap and Send service requires pre-approval through the web-based application. Once approved, customers will be provided access to complete the checkout process.
- Due to forgeries, non-production models & other unforeseen factors, there is always a small possibility that a key may not be duplicatable. All success rate percentages displayed are the result of data collected from the previous 12 months of operation to the end of the last completed calendar month.
- All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Anti-Clone Cyber Risk Management Services has no affiliation with manufacturers of formats and brands listed above.