HID Prox II Copy Duplication
Operates using the popular format HID® Proximity format. Commonly used in offices the ProxCard® II offers managers a cost-effective solution to access control. This access card comes in a clamshell design which increases durability and allows for suspension from a lanyard.
- Price competitive with all other card technologies.
- Offers universal compatibility with all HID proximity card readers.
- Provides durable packaging and consistent read range.
- Provides an external number for easy identification and access control.
- Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes.
- Custom pre-printed artwork available.
- A PVC overlay allows for on-site photo ID using most direct image printers.
- Thin enough to carry in a wallet or purse.
- Create Photo ID card with model 1324 Printable Adhesive Label
- *Snap and Send service requires pre-approval through the web-based application. Once approved, customers will be provided access to complete the checkout process.
- Due to forgeries, non-production models & other unforeseen factors, there is always a small possibility that a key may not be duplicatable. All success rate percentages displayed are the result of data collected from the previous 12 months of operation to the end of the last completed calendar month.
- All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Anti-Clone Cyber Risk Management Services has no affiliation with manufacturers of formats and brands listed above.