Pyramid Key Card
The PSC-1 is available in several format variants. The most popular variant operates using phase shift keying. Other variants are available that use frequency shift keying which is the most common method for data transmission in legacy RFID access cards.
This key is Snap and Send compatible which uses the serial number printed on the back of the key to make fully functional cloned copies. However, if the serial number has worn off, we suggest using our Pick and Drop service.
Discount per Quantity
|Price||د.إ 100.00||د.إ 85.00||د.إ 66.67|
Pyramid Series Proximity from Farpointe Data sets the electronic security benchmark for 125 kHz proximity readers, cards, and tags. Based upon proven contactless digital radio frequency identification (RFID) technology, Pyramid readers interface with a wide range of electronic access control systems by complying with the Wiegand communication protocol. They offer value-added features such as MAXSecure™ and fleaPower™ and can be ordered to support several proximity cards and tag technologies. Additionally, Pyramid cards and tags are passive devices, eliminate maintenance by requiring no battery, and can be ordered to support several proximity reader technologies.
- Clamshell 125kHz proximity card
- Standard, vertical slot punch
- Off White color
- For use with adhesive overlays
- Read range up to 8 inches
- Customizable with company logos, URLs, phone numbers, and more
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions are 2.2 W x 3.4 H x .06 D “
- *Snap and Send service requires pre-approval through the web-based application. Once approved, customers will be provided access to complete the checkout process.
- Due to forgeries, non-production models & other unforeseen factors, there is always a small possibility that a key may not be duplicatable. All success rate percentages displayed are the result of data collected from the previous 12 months of operation to the end of the last completed calendar month.
- All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Anti-Clone Cyber Risk Management Services has no affiliation with manufacturers of formats and brands listed above.